counter

Saturday 23 February 2013

Off topic: Demoted





I'm a huge fan of David Cross. I get pissed when he's not mentioned as one of the greatest stand-up comedians in history. Needless to say, I see all of his movies regardless of how bad they look, except Chipwrecked (Cross told Conan's audience specifically NOT to see it). I check his IMDB page periodically to see what he's up to - which is how I came across Demoted.

Basically, the movie is a huge pile of crap. I can't say enough terrible things about it. Half the cast can't act, most of the punch lines fall flat, the story is absurd and the ending is predictable.

All that being said, David Cross's humour does manage to peek through some of the crap - as with most of the questionable movies he acts in.

I'll leave this one on a good note.


No comments:

Post a Comment