counter

Thursday 5 January 2012

Just bought MW3!

... and it's very similar to Modern Warfare 2. The graphics aren't much better, a lot of killstreaks are still the same, a lot of perks are still the same (although they've been given fancier names) and they still thought giving machine pistols the "akimbo" (dual wield) upgrade was a good idea. One of my main beefs with this game is the akimbo upgrade. It takes very little skill to run around and spray bullets everywhere like a six year old. Someone told me they plan to remove that upgrade in the next patch, I hope that's true.

I could go on and on about what I think about Modern Warfare 3, but I think it can all be summed up in one sentence: They found a style that worked, and ran with it.

Kids love it because it's simple, and adults love it because they can play against kids and feel better about themselves.

I'm the exception, of course.





After I watched this video, I realized it seems like an ad for the US Army. Not my intention, sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Hey fellow CreComm game blogger. Sounds like we pretty well feel the same about MW3. Fun game, but nothing new. Planning on a best of 2011 post? What systems do you have/play?

    ReplyDelete