counter

Saturday 14 January 2012

Off topic: Matt Williams, you were right.

I'm a big enough man to admit when I'm wrong.

Last night Matt and I were having a civilized discussion about who knew John C. Reilly better. I casually threw it in Matt's face that he hadn't seen Step Brothers and he politely mentioned that if I hadn't seen Dr. Steve Brule, I shouldn't be speaking.

After more beer and delightful, quiet discussion, my gorgeous girlfriend and I departed from Carlos and Murphy's.

We arrived at home and enjoyed some comedy from Steve Carell and the gang from The Office.

I awoke to find a text from Matthew on my phone (or in it, if you think about it).

"Dr. Steve Brule.. youtube"

Short, to the point. I looked it up. Hilarious. Don't believe me? When have I lied to you? Shut up.






You were right Matt, cheers buddy.

1 comment:

  1. I am so not an egomaniacal, narcissistic bully. But hey, I AM usually right.

    ReplyDelete